Very pleased to welcome you to Fish Tales'
Welcome. The cottage is a self-catering vacation residence.You get to enjoy your privacy and make the whole place your own during your stay. The front door is controlled by an access code on the key pad. Guests receive the code in an e-mail.
Check-in is 4pm. If you are arriving earlier than this please contact me - if we don't have any departing guests we may be able to accommodate you.
Check-out is 11am. Should you wish to leave later than this please contact me beforehand. If there are guests arriving it will be tricky but I can try.
Parking for upto two vehicles is available in front of the cottage, also, some parking across the road from the cottage and additional visitor parking below the cottage.
Before you go...
You've hopefully had a relaxing stay! We do ask you to please do a few things before you depart:
- Put dirty towels and kitchen linen in the bath tub.
- Run the dishwasher with any final dirty plates, etc (the housekeeper will put them away).
- Ensure all windows and sliding glass doors are closed.
- No need to clean the house but please try to leave everything tidy and in it's original place.
- Set the upper level thermostats to 15 and turn the lower level baseboard heaters to OFF.
- Lock the door on exit.
Hope to see you again. Thank you