Guest Arrival and Departure Information
Welcome! Fish Tales Cottage is a self-catering vacation residence.You get to enjoy your privacy and make the whole house your own during your stay. The front door lock is controlled by a personal access code on the key pad. Guests will receive the access code in an e-mail a few days before arrival.
We remind all guests that there is no cell service in the area! Once you arrive to the cottage simply set your phone to wifi calling if you want to access the outside world. Wifi information is e-mailed to you before arrival.
Check-in is 4pm. If you are arriving earlier than this please contact me - if we don't have any departing guests we may be able to accommodate you.
Check-out is 11am. Should you wish to leave later than this please contact me beforehand. If there are guests arriving it will be tricky but I can try.
Parking for up to two vehicles is available right in front of the cottage. This makes carrying your belongings into the cottage so easy. There's also extra parking across the road from the cottage and additional parking below the cottage.
Before you go...
You've hopefully had a relaxing stay! We do ask you to please do a few things before you depart:
- Put dirty towels and kitchen linen in the bath tub.
- Run the dishwasher with any final dirty plates, etc (the housekeeper will put them away).
- Ensure all windows and sliding glass doors are closed.
- No need to clean the house but please try to leave everything tidy and in it's original place.
- Set the upper level thermostats to 15 and turn the lower level baseboard heaters to OFF.
- Lock the door on exit.
We're delighted to have you as guests.