Covid-19 Cleaning Protocols
PORT RENFREW CLEANING LTD. CLEANING PROTOCOLS.
In addition to the housekeepers regular tasks these are the enhanced cleaning procedures/protocals they have implemented.
• On arrival and departure, cleaning staff will disinfect inside and outside door handles and keyless entry pads with Germsolve5;
• All couches, pullouts, mattresses, living room chairs and throw pillows will be sprayed with Ostro San;
• Shower curtain liner changed between each Guest visit and curtains sprayed with Ostro San;
• All mattresses, pillows and undressed duvets sprayed with Ostro San;
• All door handles, light switches, cupboard and drawer doors (kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms), patio doors cleaned with Germsolve5
• All stereo, TV, etc. remotes cleaned with Germsolve5;
• Cleaning staff will be wearing face masks and rubber gloves while in the cottage. Rubber gloves will be replaced between each cottage clean.
The cottage is fully equipped with all serving dishes and plates, glasses, cups, cooking pots and pans and utensils you will need for cooking an in-home meal. These items will all have been used, cleaned and stored away in their respective location by the previous Guests (housekeepers will only have put clean dishes left in the dishwasher back to their location).
At the cottage all linens are supplied. Laundry bags are provided for guests to put all used linens into before departing (housekeepers will not have contact with the linens used from departing guests).
If you other questions please do contact me on the form below or email: email@example.com